Specializing in Life, Health, Pensions and Retirement Planning
I am dedicated to providing prompt, courteous and professional service to my clients. I have been with Equitable Advisors since 1978 and bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in a broad range of financial products and services. I work with individuals and small business clients in the areas of retirement planning, estate planning and business planning.
Education and Related Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Education from Northern Illinois University
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA) Series 7, 63, 65 registrations
- State of Florida Life, Health, and Variable Annuity
- Wharton School of Business - I have been awarded the title of Retirement Planning Specialist by Equitable Advisors, based upon the successful receipt of a Certificate in Retirement Planning from the Wharton School of Business.
- *ChFC and CLU are professional designations of The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.
Accreditation and Professional Affiliations:
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) & Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Largo Chamber of Commerce
- 2005-2010 Centurian Award Recognition
- 11 times National Leader's Club Member
- Hall of Fame Producer
Community and Civic Affliliations:
- Lions Club
- Bowling Coach at Seminole High School since 1992
- Bowling Coach for 49 years
- Gulf Coast Bowling Association
- Inducted into the Gulf Coast Bowling Association Hall of Fame 2009